- Benthic Habitat Mapping
- Benthic Invertebrate Sampling and Identification
- Biological Inventories
- Botanical Inventories
- Fisheries Management Support
- Invasive Species Inventories
- Threatened & Endangered Species Inventories
- Wetland-Riparian Delineations
- Acoustic Doppler Current Profiling
- Reservoir Capacity Surveying and Calculation
- Stream Bathymetric Surveying
Since 1990, AFFILIATED RESEARCHERS has become an industry leader in providing quality environmental and technical services for municipalities, public utilities, environmental-engineering firms, Fortune 500 companies, and the Federal agencies to include the DOD, DHS, NOAA, USACE, USCG, USEPA, and USFS.
With its main office located in the Great Lakes Region and a branch office in Northern California, AFFILIATED RESEARCHERS has provided its services throughout the US as well as internationally.
We are a Certified HUBZone, and a Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing services under NAICS codes: 541360; 541370; 541620; and 541990.
AFFILIATED RESEARCHERS maintains a robust insurance coverage including Commercial Liability, Professional Liability, Maritime (Jones Act and USL&H), and Excess Umbrella coverage.
With our experienced technical staff, advanced environmental mapping technologies, and proven methods, AFFILIATED RESEARCHERS continues to provide successful solutions for challenging environmental-engineering projects.