With trained professional staff, AFFILIATED RESEARCHERS offers RTK-GPS Topography and Features Surveying services to a wide array of interests to include government agencies, municipalities, planners, land developers, engineering firms, conservation groups, and environmental consulting firms.
Whether mapping municipal infrastructure such as water mains and storm water outfalls, or endangered plant species in the National Forest, AFFILIATED RESEARCHERS provides fast and accurate RTK-GPS Topography and Features Surveying of virtually any urban, rural, or natural environment.
AFFILIATED RESEARCHERS RTK-GPS Topography enabled mapping services enables greater analysis and decision making ability; resulting in improved efficiency and the management of resources, infrastructure, research, security, and more.
AFFILIATED RESEARCHERS utilizes powerful and reliable RTK-GPS Topography equipment, hardware, and software to include:
- Trimble RTK survey-grade (real-time, sub-centimeter accurate) GPS;
- Trimble differential mapping-grade (real-time, sub-meter accurate) GPS;
- ESRI ArcGIS software;
- AutoCAD Civil 3D with Raster Design, and AutoCAD Map 3D software;
- Trimble Pathfinder and TerraSync GIS-GPS management software;
- LaserCraft Contour XLR GPS-enabled laser rangefinder; and more.
Whether it relates to managing urban infrastructure or natural resources, AFFILIATED RESEARCHERS geospatial services offer an extremely effective tool with respect to complex field assets.
RTK-GPS Topography is evolving as a fundamental information tool of the future, and AFFILIATED RESEARCHERS is at the leading edge of this technology.