Drone (UAV) Aerial LiDAR, Photogrammetry, and Mapping
Specializing in environmental research, mapping, and technology, AFFILIATED RESEARCHERS utilizes advanced commercial aerial drone (UAS) technology, and FAA licensed Technicians to provide LiDAR surveying, precision mapping, reconnaissance, photogrammetry, and more over a range of environments and multiple applications, to include the following.
- Disaster Relief
- Site Recon
AFFILIATED RESEARCHERS utilizes industry-leading UAV software to provide AutoDesk and ESRI compatible, survey-grade deliverables, including:
- LiDAR surveys,
- 3D point-cloud data sets,
- 4D digital terrain models,
- Topographic survey contours,
- High-resolution photogrammetry mosaics, and
- Thermal imagery.
AFFILIATED RESEARCHERS UAV system utilizes a rotary-wing system, and is equipped with:
- Ultrahigh-resolution LiDAR;
- 18MP camera enabling high-resolution aerial photography;
- RTK-GPS survey equipment for centimeter accurate topography and 3D terrain models; and,
- Infrared (FLIR) sensors to enable thermal imagery and mapping.
AFFILIATED RESEARCHERS provides its services nationwide.